Thursday, July 15, 2010

7/15/10

Casey was having a little trouble sleeping last night, bless his heart, and decided to come have a twitter party with all of us! :) During his party, Casey gave us a new "homework assignment" this morning! This time its from one of his inspirations & favorite artists, Doyle Brahmall II!

CaseyEJames Song of the day. Problem Child by Doyle Bramhall II. Of the album Welcome.

So, Here it is! Enjoy! :)



A fan had told Casey that she had already downloaded everything by the Arc Angels that she could find in which to he replied:

CaseyEJames @pjwood67 I was listening to the Arcangels right before I went on tonight. Gets me ready to jam. I switch it up every time though.

So i thought i would post a video of "Shape I'm In" & Casey's cover of that song.




Also, another fan asked "What's one thing youve learned from your mama?", and he replied with the sweetest, most sincere answer ever when he said "Morals. And what's Really important in life."

I know some of you fear that he's forgetting about us or doesnt love us anymore since he hasnt been tweeting much lately but Do not fear..Casey James could never forget or stop loving us! He has merely just been busy! :)

One last thing.. Casey says that if atleast 100 people will pledge to donate their hair to Locks of Love then maybe he won't cut his hair! :) I've already pledged to do so as have some others! So please come pledge with us & help make Casey and all those wonderful patients happy by helping out! :)

http://www.locksoflove.org/

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...I deleted my last comment due to a major typo cause couldn't edit it...so .....I was gonna tell you....I put a link to your blog on Caseymania telling them all about your beautiful artwork, and now I can't find your pics on here! lol.....where did all those nice pics go???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! thank you so so much! :) i really appreciate that! all those pics should be in past posts which you can find on the right side of this page in Green Links.. :) thanks again! I've been planning on linking you on here as well as Shari..i just havent gotten around to it. i'll be working on some more pics soon.. just been a little busy lately. so just keep watching for them! :)

    ReplyDelete