Friday, July 30, 2010

7/31/10

Wow! First of all, I just want to take the time to sincerely apologize for not updating in nearly 2 weeks. Its been a crazy, hectic time for me as I havent been feeling too well, went to the Charlotte show to see Casey (& met him!), I've had alot going on with trying to get things figured out with the Casey shirts, & spent a day in the mtns with the family..among other things! So, now that things are FINALLY returning to normal I now have time to come back here & update! The most hectic day for me was the 25th when I went to the Charlotte show! I went with my sister & we were there very early in hopes of meeting Casey & Lee. (Yes.. she is a Lee fan.) We arrived there between 12 & 1 pm only to find out that only the fans with meet & greet passes could meet them BEFORE the show. We weren't even allowed to park until 5:30 so we killed some time by upgrading our seats from Section 9 Row K all the way up to Section 2 Row 3 center stage and I have to say that I am so glad we did too because it made for a much more awesome show! I met up with a couple fellow Cougars/Crewsers.. hung with them for a while & took a few pics! It was amazing meeting them! They're both absolutely sweet & fantastic girls! The heat out there was horrible. We had temps of 106 degrees or higher so everyone was drenched in sweat! Did we care though?? Nope! We didnt let it bother us at all as we only cared to see our guy! In the beginning of all this my heart was already racing & the butterflies were kicking in! And then out walks Casey!! As soon as I saw him, I jumped up from my seat, shaking all over, & started snapping pics like a mad woman all while singing & dancing! Casey gave a wonderful performance & looked AMAZING up there on stage! After the concert was over we all headed out to the main gates for the meet & greet. The crowd went crazy when Casey came out! Pamela & I told him about us tweeting him & the reaction from him was adorable! There was alot of uproar from the crowd around us also when they heard "Casey's Crew"! I loved it! You can see the video of that here.. http://yfrog.com/1nkuaz He signed my picture & we tried to get a pic but the camera wouldnt work so he said "I'll come back to you Sweetheart." Let me tell you.. just like any fan.. having Casey James call ME sweetheart really made my day! :) It took 3 tries but I finally got my pic with our guy! You can see all the tour pics of Casey & the pic of us here on my Twitpic.. http://twitpic.com/photos/CaseysCrew373 or here on my FaceBook if you want to see the other idols as well... http://www.facebook.com/CC373 Casey held a twitter party the day of the Charlotte show but we haven't heard anything from him since. So with that & Big Mike posting a LNS without Casey in it, we were all a little worried that Casey might be sick again or something. But all our worries ceased when a video & picture surfaced of him at The Cheesecake factory & Big Mike posted another LNS video & Casey was there with all his love! :) I've missed out on some sleep in the past couple days so im going to post a few great links, the new LNS, & the CJPOTD & then I think I'm going to go try to catch up on some sleep. But I PROMISE to come update some more later in the day! :) One last bit of news before I go... Ellen DeGeneres has resigned from Idol & Kara DioGuardi was fired! You'll never believe who the rumored replacements are! I'm just glad Kara is GONE!! :)

"Behind the Scenes on the Idol Tour"
http://www.usatoday.com/video/index.htm?bctid=248207660001#/Idols+Live+Tour%3A+Behind+the+Scenes/248207660001

The Idols at The Cheesecake Factory in Virginia Beach, Va.
http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20100729007203/en/2073895/Season-9-American-Idol-Finalists-Taste-Cheesecake



Casey James talks about the American Idol Tour.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2DZulGlLPw

No comments:

Post a Comment