Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7/20/10

First off, I want to apologize for not updating yesterday. I was spending some time with the family. Now... Just to update everyone on what has been going on. The guys havent continued their StoryTime yet but i will update as soon as they continue that! Our very great Scottish friend, Paula, travelled across the world to come over to NYC & Newark to see our Casey for her birthday, and guess what!! She had the most amazing birthday ever when she got to meet our boy yesterday afternoon!! (You can see the pic of that on the latest CJPOTD) And she still has yet to see him live in concert tonight in Newark!! Words can not express how incredibly happy I am for her right now! So, Congrats Paula!! :) Also..sometime yesterday while i was away Casey gave us all a new Song of the Day (SOTD as he called it) "homework assignment." Since I'm a little late posting this I'm pretty sure most of you have already done your homework. But I'm going to post it anyhow for those of you who havent. The SOTD is A Clean Pair of Eyes by David Gray... Casey says the lost songs album is one of his faves & its a very chill record. So everyone be sure to check that out when you can! :) Enjoy!




The guys also entertained their fans with another Late Night Sandwich (LNS)!! This one is pretty hilarious!I love how Casey looks a little lost in the beginning of the video! The look on his face is really too cute for words! I'll also post this video in the LNS post so you can find it easier if you want to watch it again later so just look for it there! :)




So...There you have it! Now everyone (including me) is updated about everything that happened on the 19th.. Well...ALMOST everything! They also went to Ring the bell at NASDAQ & I'm not quite caught up on that yet so as soon as I'm caught up I'll post here whatever pics, videos, & info I can find! Gnite yall!! SCD!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment